CORE Medical Group has an extensive range of nutraceutical supplements and injections to help combat and prevent the chronic degenerative diseases of aging. Our unique protocol can address diminishing physical and mental function and improve general lifestyle related conditions. Our products are formulated using evidence-based medicine. They contain optimal doses of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, sophisticated antioxidants, amino acids and other nutraceuticals. Vitamin products contain natural forms of vitamins and amino acid chelated minerals, which are the safest, best absorbed and most effective forms possible. Our B12 injections contain a proprietary formula called MIC Plus that combines the traditional benefits of vitamin B12 with the fat flushing attributes of the lipotropics methionine, inositol, and choline (the M, I, and C in MIC Plus). Each ingredient plays a unique role in speeding up the metabolism, burning fat, and flushing fat from the body. Including:
- B1 — helps break down carbohydrates
- B2 — helps the body metabolize fat, carbohydrates, and protein
- B12 — produces energy and aids in cellular metabolism
- Lidocaine — makes our B12 injections less painful
- Methionine — lowers cholesterol and helps break down fat in the liver
- Inositol — aids in metabolizing cholesterol and fat
- Choline — helps flush fat and cholesterol from the body
- Vitamin C — fights free radicals
- L–Carnitine — helps transport fatty acids to the cells so they can be metabolized
CORE Medical Group’s team of physicians and patient coordinators can identify your specific challenge areas and create an individualized supplement regimen to heighten your health and physical condition.
Studies regarding Nutraceuticals:
Nutraceutical therapies for degenerative joint diseases: a critical review.
Nutraceuticals in pathogenic obesity; striking the right balance between energy imbalance and inflammation.
Nutritional facts and menopausal symptomatology: The role of nutraceuticals.
The underestimated nutritional aspects of micronutrients supplementation in intensive care.