June 18, 2014
CORE Medical Group is a group of professionals serving the state of Texas. Core is dedicated to revolutionizing the anti-aging process. CORE Medical Group strives to bring an innovative approach to battling the many effects of aging experienced by many adult men and women. We customize a unique treatment for each client with the sole objective of improving their quality of life.
We also specialize in Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Testosterone Replacement Therapy!
A short brief about Testosterone Therapy by Core Medical Group
If you are reading this it is probably because you do not feel like your normal self. You’re lethargic and your energy isn’t what it used to be. You are having trouble focusing and perhaps your exercise routine isn’t responding the same way it did 5 years ago. Your sex drive may be down and are experiencing symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Low Testosterone or a Low Test count may be responsible!
According to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), 4 to 5 million American men may suffer from low testosterone, but only 5% are currently treated. What about the remaining 95%? Could you be one of them?
Introducing CORE Medical Group’s Dr. Schmidt.
CORE Medical Group’s professional team is led by Dr. Michael Schmidt. Our doctor has over 25 years of experience as a family practitioner. Dr. Schmidt joined Core Medical Group to implement his unique approach in treating the adverse effects of aging and hormone deficiency. Dr. Schmidt’s career began as an emergency room physician where he soon developed a passion for the treatment of patients suffering from chronic disease. In his treament of these patients, particularly those with diabetes, Dr. Schmidt took notice of a disturbing trend of severe hormone deficiencies. Discovering that once the hormone imbalance was addressed, the patients made dramatic strides in their recovery. This understanding was the catalyst for his complete dedication to treating those suffering from low levels of hormones essential for the body to perform at optimum levels.
If you are ready to get started, download our patient forms here:
Call Core Medical Group today so we can help you out of the shadows of hormone imbalances!
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION, CALL 1-866-641-CORE (2673)
3333 Lee Parkway, Suite 600 • Dallas, TX 75219
November 24, 2010
Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic (HRT Clinic) CORE Medical Group offers bioidentical hormone therapy, and complete hormone replacement therapy for women and men in Florida. This preventive medical approach is designed to help end the symptoms associated with menopause, andropause and hormonal imbalance. HRT Clinic CORE Medical Group utilizes a national network of trained HRT physicians that can test, diagnose, and create a safe but effective individualized treatment program for you. HRT Clinic in Florida
What can an HRT Clinic do for me?
It may be surprising that that these physical problems could be symptoms of Hormone Deficiencies. Also, anxiety or nervousness, sadness or depression, feelings of hopelessness, shyness and withdrawal from others can also indicate that your hormone levels are low. Benefits of HRT Clinics include an increase in lean muscle, loss of body fat, effects of aging, improve your memory and even improve your sex life! Our HRT Clinic located in Florida can also help lower your cholesterol and reduce stress levels.
Our group of professionals are dedicated to reduce the effects of anti aging. Core Medical Group brings an innovative approach to battling the effects of aging experienced every day by both men and women who are still yearning for an active lifestyle. Our Florida HRT Clinic customizes each individual Hormone Replacement Therapy program with the sole objective of improving their quality of life!
Recent medical research shows that replenishing low testosterone deficiencies provided significant improvement in sexual function and libido, mood, increased energy and general well being for men, and our HRT Clinic can help! Core Medical Group serves operates within the state of Florida.
HRT Clinic Core Medical Group can help you with:
- Alcoholism – quite common.
- Abuse of drugs such as cocaine.
- Obesity – quite common; slimming down will often help.
- Anaemia – unusual, unless the man has been bleeding for any reason.
- Hyperprolactinaemia – a rare disorder where the pituitary gland produces too much of the hormone prolactin.
- Prescribed drugs – particularly Proscar (finasteride), a tablet used for prostate problems.
- Low testosterone level – contrary to what many people think, this is rare, except in cases where some injury or illness has affected the testicles.
- Any major disease such as diabetes.
- Depression – very common.
- Stress and overwork.
- Hang-ups from childhood.
- Latent homosexuality.
- Serious relationship problems with your partner.
Contact our HRT Clinic today! 1-866-641-CORE (2673)
- Do not let low hormone levels bring you down.